The post option are:
- Pinned Posts.
- This opens a new sidebar window that will display any posts that have been pinned in that specific channel.
- Search Bar.
- This opens a new sidebar window that allows you to search the messages history and will search across all message channels.
- Recent Mentions.
- This opens a new sidebar window that will display any of your recent mentions across all message channels.
- Flagged Posts.
- This will open a new sidebar window that will display all of the flagged posts across all of the message channels.
There will also be a “close window” Icon that will display in the sidebar window when any of the above options are selected. Closing the window can also be achieved by clicking the same icon you clicked to open the window.
How to pin, flag, delete, and edit a message:
Hover over a message. You will see some icons to the far right, one of which is “…”. Select the three dots and you will see three options for you to choose from. These options are:
- Pin to channel
- Selecting “Pin to channel” or clicking the flag will mark the post with the respective symbol.
- A pinned post will display a message that will appear next to the post that says “Pinned” in white with a blue background.
- Delete (only if you created the chat post)
- This will delete the message.
- Selecting Edit will display a new popup window with the post where you can edit the contents.
- You will also see a flag appear when hovering over a message, but is not a selectable option from the three dots.
- A flagged post will display a flag next to the post that displays in blue.