Boomea incorporates a voicemail page which allows a user to easily view and listen to any voicemails that they have. This feature must be enabled by your verified VoIP integrator or you will not see the voicemail app icon on the left-hand side of Boomea.
Once the voicemail app is selected, you will be brought to the voicemail page. On that page you will see the following options and settings:
- Filter Dropdown Box. This will display your different filter options. This is only visible when you click the filter icon in the header.
- Timestamp. This will show you when the voicemail was received and what day.
- Caller ID Name. This shows you the caller ID name from the call.
- Caller ID Number. This shows you the caller ID number from the call.
- Play Bar. Scroll bar for the voicemail. You can use this to skip to different parts of the voicemail.
- When you play a voicemail in Boomea, the voicemail message is automatically saved in your phone’s voicemail box and the message waiting indicator light on your phone will shut off. Meaning, instead of dialing into your voicemail box using your phone, listening to new messages, saving new messages, deleting messages, etc, the voicemail app in Boomea allows you to perform all those actions right from your Boomea voicemail app!
- Download Icon. Pressing this button will download the voicemail into an MP3 file.
- Delete Icon. Pressing the button will delete the voicemail. This will automatically delete it from your phone.
- Filters. Choose to view all voicemails, saved voicemails, and new voicemails.