This is a WebRTC phone built right in your Boomea desktop application or web browser! Never worry again about mobility. If you have access to a computer, you have access to your office phone system!
- Multi-line support
- Allows for multiple simultaneous calls
- The voice and SIP signaling are encrypted with TLS
- Hold / Unhold
- Mute / Unmute
- Call Park
- Input and output settings
- Allows you to select the microphone input and speaker output to be used for your calls
- Integrates with your contacts
- If you have integrated your contacts into Boomea, then when making or receiving a call from a contact, the webphone displays the latest communication history with that contact
- If this is a new contact or number, you can add or edit a contact right from the webphone
- Integrates with your tasks and notes
- If you have the Boomea productivity suite with notes and tasks, the webphone allows you to create or link the current call to a task or note.
Sometimes technology lets us down. How do we figure out what’s wrong? Here are a couple simple steps to take to resolve issues with the webphone.
- Check your internet connection.
- This is the most common cause. The webphone requires a stable internet connection in order to maintain exceptional call quality and ability to make and receive calls. Without an internet connection, the webphone will not function.
- Make sure you’ve selected the appropriate input and output devices.
- If you’ve selected your PC microphone to be your input device but you’re talking into your headset, parties will find it hard to hear you!
- Double-check you’ve dialed the correct telephone number.
- Reload the Boomea app and try again.