Boomea SaaS Privacy Statement
UCApps, LLC. and its affiliates (collectively “UCApps” or “we”) are committed to protecting your privacy.
We regulate the processing of personal data relating to you and grant you various rights in respect of your personal data including a right to object to some of your processing.
The aim of this statement is to tell you how we will use your personal data collected in the context of your customer relationship with UCApps and the choices available to you regarding collection, use, access, and how to update and correct your personal data.
Additional information on our personal data practices may be provided in supplemental privacy statements or notices provided prior to or at the time of data collection.
Information we collect and process
When you use our services, we collect and process the following data:
- Personal Data – Name and Email Address
- Credentials- such as User IDs and passwords, authentication tokens, and cookies.
- Contact Lists – Personal phone lists, group phone lists
- User Generated Data – such as chat messages and history.
- Connectivity Data – IP addresses, device Identifiers (such as IMEI, Apple ID), MSISDN, Landline number.
- Location Data – city and state based on IP address.
- Traffic Data – identifiers that you send messages to and receive from, the date, time (at the time these communications are made).
How we will use your personal data
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- In the context of your customer relationship with UCApps for the performance of our contractual obligations, in particular:
- Providing the service
- Communicate with you on status and availability of service
- To conduct our business and pursue our legitimate interests and where our interests are not overridden by your data protection rights, in particular:
- for verifying your identity;
- for subscriber and user enquiries and the resolution of problems associated with service;
- for prevention or detection of fraud;
- to carry out research and analysis and monitor use of our network and products and services on an anonymous basis to identify general consumer trends and to understand better our users’ behaviors and partner with other businesses to create new services and to develop interesting and relevant products and services for our customers, as well as personalize the products and services we offer you. We may use information about your location for research and analytic purposes, but we will only retain this information in an anonymized form to ensure that you cannot be identified as an individual;
- Where you give us your consent
- Upon initial sign up.
- During contacts sync integration.
- For purposes which are required by law, such as responding to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
- We also use aggregated information about the use of our services so we can administer and improve our services, analyze trends, and gather broad demographic information. We may pass this information to third parties.
We will retain your Subscriber Data (such as personal data, profile data, contact lists, etc) for the duration of the subscriber relationship.
We will retain billing data relevant for invoicing and collection for up to 2 years, or in the case of invoice disputes until the dispute is resolved. Traffic Data will be stored for up to 30 days, unless necessary to investigate faults or investigate cases of fraud.
Sharing of your personal data
UCApps will share the personal data you provide with other UCApps entities who are acting on UCApps’ behalf to provide you services such as technical assistance, troubleshooting, customer support and billing.
Where these recipients are data processors on our behalf, we have entered into appropriate data processing agreements with them. Where these recipients receive your data as controllers, this disclosure is justified by their role in providing services to you and they receive the data necessary to provide and invoice their contribution to these services.
Personal data may be shared with government authorities or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes above, if mandated by law or if required for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws.
In the event that the business is sold or integrated with another business, your details will be disclosed to our advisors and any prospective purchaser’s advisors and will be passed to the new owners of the business.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure.
Additional controls may include:
- Encryption of data in transit and secure file transfers
- Protection of authentication passwords via encryption or hashing
- Ability to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Conducting penetration tests and vulnerability scans
- Authenticating employees, vendors and contractor access to information systems
- Maintaining appropriate security documentation
What rights do you have?
You are entitled to see the information held about you. If you wish to do this, please contact us at email@example.com. We may require you to provide verification of your identity to provide a copy of the information we hold. Please note that in certain circumstances we may withhold access to your information where we have the right to do so under current data protection legislation.
You may also have the right to correct, delete or restrict the processing of your personal data; and to obtain the personal data you provide to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine readable format, and to ask us to share (port) this data to another controller. In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances, in particular where we don’t have to process the personal data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement, or where we are using the data for direct marketing.
UCApps encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities. UCApps does not knowingly collect personal data from children without appropriate parental or guardian consent. If you believe that we may have collected personal data from someone under the applicable age of consent, please let us know using the methods described in the Contact Us section and we will take appropriate measures to investigate and address the issue promptly.
How to Contact Us
We value your opinions. Should you have questions or comments related to this Privacy Statement, please at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates to this UCApps Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we modify our Privacy Statement, we will post the revised version here, with an updated revision date. You agree to visit these pages periodically to be aware of and review any such revisions. If we make material changes to our Privacy Statement, we may also notify you by other means prior to the changes taking effect, such as by posting a notice on our websites or sending you a notification. By continuing to use our website or Solutions after such revisions are in effect, you accept and agree to the revisions and to abide by them.
The UCApps Privacy Statement was revised and posted as of May 15, 2019.